The bet365 app is now live in New Jersey! No longer tied to a desktop, bet on all sports and markets available at bet365 NJ. Keep reading to learn more about the bet365 mobile app.
Get the bet365 NJ App
|bet365 App NJ||Download Now|
|System Requirements||iOS & Android|
|Bonuses & Promotions||Visit bet365 NJ|
|Top Feature||Live In-Play Betting|
|Last Verified||Dec 2, 2019|
How To Download The bet365 App New Jersey
Now that the bet365 app is available in NJ, let’s run through the installation process.
The bet365 iOS App
Unlike with some NJ sportsbook apps, the bet365 Android app is just as easy to download as the bet365 iOS app.
Below, follow the steps to get the app.
- Visit the bet365 NJ website on your iOS device.
- Luckily, the website recognizes your device and provides a button to download the iOS version.
- So, click the “Download the App” button to start the installation process.
- After that, the bet365 mobile app should be available on their device’s home screen.
- Then, enter the app and sign up as a new bet365 customer to start betting.
- Remember, look out for the bet365 welcome bonus at signup.
The bet365 Android App
When it comes to the bet365 mobile app for Android, the Google Play Store doesn’t allow real money gambling apps. So, similar to the iOS process, follow the steps below.
- First, visit the bet365 website on your Android device.
- Then, click on the “Download the App” button. Just like with iOS, bet365 recognizes which device you’re on and provides the correct app.
- After downloading the installation file, enable installations from unknown sources to allow the download.
- Next, install the bet365 Android app.
- Finally, register a new account and remember to check for the bet365 signup offer.
For a successful installation of the bet365 app for mobile, make sure your operating system meets the minimum requirements. For iOS users, the minimum requirement is iOS 8 or later. Likewise, Android users need Android 4.4 or later.
Top bet365 App Features
Now that the platform is live in NJ, the bet365 app means you can place bets no matter where you are. Plus, we love the live betting and live streaming features. However, to live stream games you must have placed a bet within the last 24 hours. This is to ensure that people streaming a game actually have a stake in it. Likewise, this saves bandwidth for those that need to keep up with in-play bets.
How Do I Place A Bet?
Users will probably need to visit the menu to find the sport they want to bet on. After that, they will most likely need to choose the odds and their stake to create a bet slip. The process is probably going to be user-friendly, hopefully on mobile too, so people can place bets via the bet365 app New Jersey.
How Do I Make Deposits?
From the menu, users will most likely need to choose the Deposit tab to see which options are available.
How Do I Make Withdrawals?
Withdrawals will probably work very similar to deposits on the NJ bet365 app for mobile.
How Do I Contact Customer Service?
There may be occasions when you need assistance with your account. For help, you will most likely be able to contact the customer support team in a number of ways like an email form, phone number or a live chat feature. Given that this is one of the top-performing brands, and my current experience with them, reaching out to customer support is going to be extremely easy. Also, it is the most likely going to be possible to do it from their bet365 app New Jersey.
The bet365 NJ App: Final Verdict
All in all, the bet365 sportsbook app is a fantastic addition to the sports betting landscape in NJ. As the #1 online sportsbook worldwide, we’d expect nothing less from bet365. Now, bet365 has come to the Garden State, licensed and regulated by the NJDGE like all NJ sportsbooks.
Live stream games, bet on plays as they happen, and access thousands of betting markets. Plus, the bet365 welcome offer gets you started off right. Visit the bet365 NJ website today to sign up!