As one of the best NJ sportsbooks right now (under the SugarHouse name), it might come as no surprise to hear that there’s a huge range of BetRivers payment methods on offer. Throughout this article, we take a look at each payment method and highlight how each works. And get the full rundown of the BetRivers brand in our BetRivers review.
- BetRivers Deposit Methods
- BetRivers Withdrawal Options
- BetRivers Payment Methods via the BetRivers App
- BetRivers Payment Methods & Bonuses
- SugarHouse Payment Methods Staying the Same with BetRivers
- Customer Service for BetRivers Payment Methods
- BetRivers Payment Methods FAQ
- BetRivers Payment Methods Summary
BetRivers Deposit Methods
Overall, there are five BetRivers deposit methods to choose from. Whilst this isn’t a huge amount, they are each tremendously versatile, so we’re confident that they will be able to cater to the vast majority of players.
Furthermore, there are no fees to pay with any of BetRivers deposit options and each is completed promptly. This allows you to get the fastest possible access to your funds, regardless of which BetRivers payment method that you choose.
Below, we have listed each BetRivers deposit method:
- Pay with Cash – You can fund your account by using cash payments at a series of convivence stores located all over New Jersey. The maximum you can deposit via this method is $500 per day and up to $10,000 per month.
- BetRivers Play+ Card – The Play+ is linked to your player account balance and it allows you to deposit and withdraw funds instantly. You can hook your account up to a credit or debit card and also use it at any ATM or anywhere Discovery is accepted.
- Credit/Debit Card – Instant deposits can be made with either Visa or Mastercard. This is the easiest form of banking for most.
- Cash at Casino Cage – You can access the Rivers Casino cage and deposit money into your account. You will need your username and some ID to verify your account. Any money paid in will be processed instantly and you can start playing straight away.
- Online Banking (ACH) – You can make a payment into your BetRivers account direct from your bank account as one of your BetRivers deposit options.
BetRivers Withdrawal Options
Naturally, BetRivers’ withdrawal options are just as good as the BetRivers deposit options. Any withdrawal that is made will be processed in the order that they are received. They also state that processing times are usually around the 24-hour mark, so if you need to cancel, then you can do within this period.
You get a good range of BetRivers withdrawal options to choose from, as we have outlined below:
- BetRivers Play+ Card – One of the fastest ways to get your money and probably the most popular BetRivers withdrawal option is that of the Play + Card. You can withdraw instantly from any ATM or use your account balance to pay for things at the POS.
- Online Banking/ACH – Online banking is another popular method, although it can take 2 to 5 working days to appear in your checking account. It can also take up to 72 hours to review these withdrawals, so bear this in mind.
- Check by Mail – The slowest of the BetRivers payment methods for obvious reasons. A check will take 10 to 14 business to arrive and then however long it takes your bank to clear.
- Cash at Casino Cage – You can withdraw money from the Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh. Again, you will need an ID for this.
BetRivers Payment Methods via the BetRivers App
Overall, one of the best things about the range of BetRivers payment methods is that the vast majority can be accessed via the app. Likewise, the main ones that are linked to this are that of credit/debit card payments and this can be done as part of the BetRivers sportsbook deposits method or the BetRivers Casino deposits methods.
Note, access the app on any Android device via download or simply by visiting the sportsbook via your mobile browser. Each of the BetRivers payments that you see in the cashier is available via the app. You can even link this to your bank to make swifter online banking transactions if you wish.
BetRivers Payment Methods & Bonuses
You can access one of the best welcome bonuses in the business by using any of the BetRivers payment methods listed on this page. If you are using a PayNearMe (pay with cash) method, then you will be prompted for the bonus code.
The bonus on offer is 100% of your first deposit worth up to $250. The bonus starts from deposits as low as $10. The rollover requirement is just 1x your bonus amount! This makes it one of the most user-friendly offers in the industry right now.
You can claim the BetRivers promo code offer with a BetRivers Sportsbook deposit or BetRivers Casino deposit. Likewise, other promotions are often available on-site, so check regularly to see how to boost your deposits or wagers.
SugarHouse Payment Methods Staying the Same with BetRivers
For those that don’t know, the SugarHouse brand and the BetRivers brand are merging into one. This means that any payment methods at SugarHouse will be the same as BetRivers’ payment methods.
Customer Service for BetRivers Payment Methods
Need help with the BetRivers deposit methods? There’s a great customer service team that can assist. Plus, the same team works on both BetRivers Sportsbook and BetRivers Casino.
Here’s how you can get in touch:
- Live Chat – Open from 9:00 AM to 2:00 AM every day
- Email – Contact form on site
- FAQ – Massive FAQ section that includes a wide range of info on BetRivers payment methods
BetRivers Payment Methods FAQ
Below we have listed several frequently asked questions related to the BetRivers deposit methods and BetRivers withdrawal methods.
Why is my card being declined?
A lot of banks will refuse payments to gambling companies. If this happens, then you can try to contact your bank. Or, alternatively, you can use cash or the Pay+ Card.
How long does it take for transactions to appear on my statement?
It can take up to 3 working days for payments to appear on your checking account.
Can you change the withdrawal method?
If the withdrawal is not approved and still “pending”, you can cancel the withdrawal and choose a new method.
BetRivers Payment Methods Summary
The payment methods from BetRivers are one of the reasons the brand is quickly becoming a favorite in the US. Not only are there plenty of options, but each payment method is processed quickly.
The lack of fees, great customer support, and transaction speed make BetRivers a popular choice for US-based bettors. Plus, with the number of payment methods, it’s easy to manage your account no matter what.