The Champions League betting is already on. Players in online sportsbooks are getting set to start staking on Champions League odds. Are you ready to get it right and earn from your passion for soccer? These tips will help you make the right choice.
Top 3 NJ Sportsbooks to bet on the Champions League
- Top Sports Betting Site
- Easy to Place Bets
- Live Betting & Streaming
Promotion Period: The Promotion will begin on or around 12:00am ET on November 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59pm ET on January 27, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). FanDuel Sportsbook has been authorized by the State of New Jersey, Division of Gaming Enforcement for use by registered users physically present in New Jersey. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-Gambler.Visit FanDuel
- First Legal Sportsbook in the US
- iOS & Android Apps
- Nice Welcome Offer
First bet matched up to $500. Free bet must be used within 30 days of first bet. Free bet amount is not included in any returns or winnings. Free Bet is also not redeemable for cash, non-transferable and non-refundable.Visit Draftkings
- Powered by Fox Sports
- $100 in Free Bets
- Weekly Odds Boosts
Sign up now with FOX Bet and get your first bet matched up to 100% up to $100! You're one click away from your free signup bonus. Terms and conditions apply, 21+ only in NJ and PA. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
UEFA Champions League Betting
Many players are looking where to place a stake in the 2019 Champions League betting. There are hundreds of online casinos that engage in Online Sports Betting in NJ that provide the service. However, SugarHouse towers above all other platforms. The chances of earning from the ongoing soccer Champions League are huge. That is one of many reasons why players are keen on placing their stake on the platform.
SugarHouse provides a thriving and favorable opportunity for any player that wants to take part in the UEFA Champions League betting. Apart from the innumerable sports betting options in NJ that await players, there are other favorable options that will interest you.
Champions League Betting Schedule
The Champions League betting for 2019 follows the lineup for the game. There are a total of 32 soccer teams in the Group Stage slugging it out for the trophy. Before you stake on the Champions League odds, it is important to have some information about the teams and their countries.
|Bayern Munchen (Bayern Munich)||Germany|
|BSC Young Boys||Switzerland|
|Club Brugge KV||Belgium|
|FC Schalke 04||Germany|
|Galatasaray Spor Kulubu (Galatasaray)||Turkey|
|Viktoria Plzen||Czech Republic|
The Champions League betting for the year is drawing as teams gear up for the Quarter-finals. Before staking on Champions League odds for the 2019 Champion League betting, here is the recap of the match schedule. The matches played so far will give the insight to make a good bet on the soccer Champions League.
Schedule of Matches for the UEFA Champions League – 2018/2019 Season
- Qualification Rounds: Matches starts on June 26, 2018 and ends on August 29, 2018
- Group Stage Matches commences on September 18, 2018 and ends on December 12, 2018
- Matches for the Round of 16 run from February 12, 2019 and end on March 13, 2019
- The Quarter-Final Matches will commence on April 9, 2019 and end on April 16, 2019
- Semi-Final Matches begin on April 30, 2019 and end on May 7, 2019
- The Final Match for the 2018/2019 Champions League will be held on June 1, 2019
How to Bet on the Champions League
Are you looking for a viable way to have a shot at the UEFA Champions League betting? SugarHouse has a wide range of options to make the best out of your Champions League odds. Live betting, mobile app, and desktop are the three distinct approaches you can utilize in staking on the Champions League.
Place a Champions League bet with Live Betting
Placing a Champions League bet live seems to be in vogue despite the proliferation of mobile apps. To achieve this, it is important to visit the website from a desktop or a mobile app. These steps will guide you in placing the right Champions League odds.
- Visit the website
- Go to the “Live Sports Betting” section
- Choose the market you want to add to your bet slip
- Choose the betting format – multi, single or system
- Enter the stake you want to wager on your bets
- To complete the process, tap the “Place Bet” option
- A confirmation page will come up (if the process was successful)
Bet on Champions League from a Desktop
Before the massive adoption of mobile applications, players often visit bet houses to take part in the UEFA Champions League betting. However, placing a bet from a desktop is still functional. Here is how to go about it:
- Visit the website from a desktop
- Select the game you want to stake. In this case, the soccer Champions League
- Select a team
- Click on the “Place Odds” option. The chosen team will then appear in your bet slip.
- Type the amount you want to bet
- Click on “Place Bets”
- Click on “Confirm” to authenticate the transaction
Take Part in the 2019 Champions League Betting from a Mobile App
If you cannot make your way to the betting house, this option is for you. The SugarHouse mobile application offers you a simplified UEFA Champions League betting process. Interested players from different regions in the US can take part in the betting process.
Champions League Betting Odds
Your interest might have piqued on the Champions League soccer competition. If you are keen about this, you must master placing Champions League odds. This helps you understand how the game is going, and what you stand to gain. Here are tips to help you:
- Positive odds indicate the profit you will make. For instance, you can bet $50 on your favorite team in the 2019 Champions League betting. If the team is valued at $100, you will make $150 if the team wins.
- Fractional odds help you determine how much you will earn. For instance, if you have an odd of 10/1, it means that you stand the chance to win $10 for every $1 you bet.
- Decimal odds seem to be simple. To work out your earnings, multiply your stake by the odds. After this, subtract the amount you staked to get your winning. Thus, if you stake $10 on a decimal odd of 4.0, your winning will be $30. That is, the $40 you won minus the $10 stake = $30.
Betting Predictions Champions League 2019
Before you place another stake in the 2019 Champions League betting, here are some teams that are tipped to win.
Barcelona FC is in the frontline because of the impressive performances in the last season. The team also showed resilience and drive to win the cup. Juventus also makes the list. The impact of Cristiano Ronaldo and other notable players place the team at an advantage. Manchester United has been on a winning streak ever since the exit of the former coach, Jose Mourinho. This has a lot of positive impacts, as the team warms up to make the best out of the last 16.
How to Watch the Champions League
No matter where you are in the US, you can watch the game. In addition, it offers you the opportunity to watch the events and make informed decisions when placing Champions League odds.
Turner Sports (the TNT Channel) is the official broadcaster of the soccer Champions League in the US. The game will be live on different Turner Sports’ supported platforms. These are the B/R Live, and Univision Deportes. You either watch the action live on the TNT channel or stream online. Univision Deportes offers streaming services in the Spanish language while B/R Live takes charge of the English aspect.
Here are the ways to watch this season’s Champions League in the US:
- Group stage matches are available on the B/R Live streaming service. In addition, two matches will be televised on the TNT channel.
- B/R Live and TNT channel will display the round of 16 matches. TNT will only broadcast two matches per week. The other matches will be on B/R Live.
- Quarter Final matches will be available on both platforms. However, TNT will show only two matches per week while B/R Live takes care of the rest.
- Semi Final matches are also available on TNT and B/R Live. Only two matches will be shown on TNT. Like the others, B/R Live will show the remaining matches.
- The Finals (coming up on June 1) are available on TNT and B/R Live.3