DraftKings is one of the most famous DFS platforms out there, but at the same time, the operator also features an online sportsbook. So, if you still haven’t tried it, take a look at our review and discover all about the DraftKings signup procedure.
At the same time, you can also discover more details about the DraftKings Sportsbook and how to place a bet. For even more information about the operator, take a look at our DraftKings review, but first, let’s discover how to open a new account and why you should do it.
Steps to Sign up at DraftKings
The first and most important thing to remember is that the DraftKings signup procedure for the DFS section is equally simple as the DraftKings Sportsbook signup process. Both procedures won’t take much of your time.
They are pretty straightforward and self-explanatory. However, it’ll be much easier to follow our step-by-step guides and open your account within just a few minutes.
DraftKings Sportsbook Signup
If you’d like to join the DraftKings Online Sportsbook, make sure to follow our DraftKings Sportsbook signup step by step guide:
- Visit the operator’s official website and click the “Sign Up” button.
- This industry leader allows you to create your account via Facebook or to create a new one from scratch.
- If you decide to create your new account by completing the DraftKings Sportsbook sign up form, make sure to enter the following details: username, email, password, address and date of birth.
- Don’t forget to take a look at the brand’s T&Cs. Make sure you understand them because you’ll have to accept them in order to complete your registration procedure.
- Log in and start your betting adventure!
Up to $1,000 Signup Bonus
iOS & Android Apps
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). A user’s first deposit (min. $5) qualifies the user to receive up to $500 in bonus funds in the form of site credits that can only be used on DraftKings. Bonus amount is equal to 20% of that deposit amount, not to exceed $500 (the user must deposit $2,500 to be eligible to receive the maximum possible bonus amount of $500). Bonus funds will be awarded to the user according to the following play-through requirement: for every $25 played on DraftKings in DFS/Sportsbook/Casino, the user will receive $1 in bonus funds released into their player account (e.g., a $2,500 deposit requires a user to play through a cumulative total of $12,500 in daily fantasy contests, sportsbook (-300 odds or longer), casino products, or any combination thereof to receive the maximum possible bonus amount of $500). The play-through requirement must be met 90 days from the date of first deposit to receive maximum bonus. After such date, you are ineligible to earn any additional bonus funds as part of this promotion. Customers who previously made a deposit on DraftKings are ineligible for this promotion. Limit one (1) deposit bonus per user. Promo ends 11/1/20. First bet matched up to $500. Free bet must be used within 30 days of first bet. Free bet amount is not included in any returns or winnings. Free bet is also not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and non-refundable. First bet promo ends 11/1/20.
DraftKings DFS Signup
If you are thinking about the DraftKings signup procedure for daily fantasy sports, you should know that it is completely identical to the one we’ve described above. However, it won’t hurt to repeat:
- Head to the official website and click the “Sign Up” button.
- Sign up with your Facebook account or by entering your chosen DraftKings signup credentials.
- Claim the operator’s welcome bonus, if it’s currently available.
- Submit your application.
How to Place your First Bet with DraftKings
Once you are finished with the DraftKing Sportsbook signup procedure, and you have a new account, you’d probably like to use it. So, let’s see how that works.
Place a bet with DraftKings Sportsbook
Once you’ve successfully completed the DraftKings Sportsbook signup procedure, you can start placing bets with this operator. Just make sure to follow these steps:
- Log in to your account with your DraftKings Sportsbook signup details and select the sport you’d like to bet on.
- Find the event you are interested in and check out the odds.
- Enter your stake and add your selection to the bet slip.
- If you want to add more selections, just repeat the procedure.
- Once you’re done, click the “Place Bet” button.
- Sit back, relax and wait for the outcome of your bet.
Place a bet with DraftKings DFS
As soon as you’ve gone through all the steps of the DraftKings sign up procedure, playing in a DFS contest is up next. It is also very simple, just follow the instructions:
- Visit the website and log in into your account.
- Choose the contest and an event you’d like to play.
- Select and submit your lineup.
- Keep track of the results of your players and your roster on the leaderboard.
DraftKings Registrations FAQ
Let’s also take a look at some of the frequently asked questions users have about the DraftKings registration procedure:
Can I Register Using the DraftKings Mobile App?
Yes, you can also register via the DraftKings app. The brand has launched a dedicated application that can be downloaded and installed on your mobile devices. It is available both for Android and iOS operating systems. The registration procedure is the same and you can use all the services available just as usual.
What Types of Contests I can find at DraftKings?
The operator provides the possibility to participate in the following DFS contests: GPPs, Leagues, Head-to-head, 50/50’s, qualifiers, multipliers, steps, beginners and freeroll contests.