If you’re looking for a comprehensive sports betting app that’s packed with extra features and promotions, then download the FanDuel app. We’ve got all the information you need for FanDuel sportsbook signup right here.
Steps to Sign Up at FanDuel
FanDuel signup is a very straightforward process. Make sure you’re playing within New Jersey state lines (or within one of four eligible states) and are of legal gambling age, 21+ in NJ.
There are many different ways to play with FanDuel. When you’re finishing up FanDuel signup, take a look at the other play options available, including Daily Fantasy Sports, racing, and casino betting (in some states).
FanDuel Sportsbook Signup
FanDuel sportsbook signup is easy. You’ll need to have access to your social security number in order to continue. Additionally, make sure you’re ready to make your first deposit using one of several payment methods available– you can find more details in the FAQ at the end of this article.
- Navigate over to the FanDuel NJ sportsbook signup page on your mobile device or home computer, or head to the main FanDuel page and tap or click “Sports”.
- Click “Join Now” and enter your registration details, including SSN and date of birth.
- If prompted, download the GeoComply plugin on your home computer to verify that you’re playing within an eligible state.
- Sign up using your preferred username and password. Don’t forget to take advantage of introductory offers.
FanDuel DFS Signup
The FanDuel signup process is essentially the same across platforms. FanDuel DFS offers one of the country’s best daily fantasy sports apps. If you’re a fan of putting together a dream team and beating your friends, FanDuel DFS is a great place for that. Here’s how to sign up:
- Navigate to the FanDuel website using your mobile device or home computer.
- Click or tap the “Draft Now” button or “Fantasy” at the top of the page to open the signup window for FanDuel DFS.
- Create your account. Certain restrictions that applied to FanDuel sportsbook signup will not apply for daily fantasy sports, but you’ll need to be 18+ in most jurisdictions to be eligible for any cash prizes offered by FanDuel DFS.
FanDuel Racing Signup
Racing fans will be exciting to note that there’s a new section of the FanDuel website exclusively for the Sport of Kings. The process to create a new account matches the FanDuel signup process for its other real-money betting outlets, so make sure you’re of legal age in an eligible state.
- Head to racing.fanduel.com or click “Racing” at the top of the FanDuel main page.
- Tap the “Log In/Sign Up” button at the top of the page.
- Register for a FanDuel Racing account using your name, DOB, and social security number. Make sure you check eligibility requirements for your state, because residents of some states (including New Jersey and PA) are not eligible to open a FanDuel racing account.
FanDuel Casino Signup
Casino games are not yet available through FanDuel in New Jersey. However, if you’re playing in PA, you can sign up with the FanDuel casino. Remember: you don’t need to be a resident of the state to gamble there, you just have to be within state lines and of legal gambling age.
- Click “Casino” on the FanDuel main page from your mobile device or home computer.
- Use your personal details, including DOB and social security number, to create a FanDuel casino account.
- Log in and start playing. Make sure you check for any available promotions before making your first deposit.
FanDuel Registrations FAQ
The following section contains some relevant details about the FanDuel registrations FAQ.
Why do I need to Download a Plugin and Provide my Social Security Number to FanDuel?
If you’re playing from a home computer, the GeoComply plugin is required to prove that you’re playing in a state that has legalized betting. Your phone already has location services built-in, so the mobile versions of the FanDuel app do not require a separate plugin.
Similarly, you need to use your social security number in part or full to prove that you’re of legal betting age. Don’t worry– the FanDuel service is licensed by state gaming enforcement boards and is secure.
What FanDuel Payment Options are Available?
When you’re betting with FanDuel, you’ll need FanDuel payment options to deposit to and withdraw from your account. Here’s a list of payment options available with FanDuel:
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Wire Transfer ($15 fee applies)
- GreenDot Money Pak
- FanDuel Prepaid Card
- Gift Cards
- Money Orders / Checks
An important note: certain financial institutions will reject any transactions connected to online gambling. These institutions include Bank of America and Capital One. Check the list of restricted banks on the FanDuel FAQ before continuing with your deposits or withdrawals.
Can I win Real Money if I register for Daily Fantasy Games?
In some states, yes. FanDuel offers DFS contests and other prize giveaways to its players, but you need to have a registered and age-verified account. Once you’ve verified your age, enter to win any number of DFS contests on the FanDuel app.