FOX Bet is a multi-functional betting platform available to all bettors 21+ located in New Jersey or Pennsylvania. FOX Bet offers both casino and poker games as well as a sportsbook. The Stars Group partnered with FOX Sports to create FOX Bet, combining sports news with an established betting platform.
So for bettors looking to make some wagers, FOX Bet is a great option. Read our guide on FOX Bet signup to get started.
Risk-Free First Bet Up to $500
50% Deposit Match up to $500
iOS & Android Apps
Sign up now with FOX Bet and get your first bet matched up to 100% up to $500! You're one click away from your free signup bonus. Terms and conditions apply, 21+ only in NJ and PA. Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
FOX Bet Signup
FOX Bet signup is pretty straightforward. Registering for a FOX Bet account can be done within a few minutes and you can be on your way to placing wagers. Whether you’re looking to sign up via the desktop site or the mobile app, we’ve got you covered.
Steps to Sign up at FOX Bet
FOX Bet is extremely user-friendly. This makes the FOX Bet signup process very intuitive. Whether you’re registering for their sportsbook or their casino, FOX bet signup is mostly there to verify you’re betting legally. Before you sign up for an account, make sure to first check out any available promo codes or bonus offers.
Fox Bet Sportsbook Signup
- First, navigate to the FOX Bet website and click on the casino or poker tab.
- From there, you will be directly sent to the PokerStars webpage and prompted to register for a new account.
- Once there, you can click on the “Join” box towards the top of the webpage.
- You will then be prompted to fill in your personal information and choose a username and password.
- Once registered, make sure you take advantage of any new user promo codes and enter your payment details before betting.
FOX Bet signup for the sportsbook and casino are pretty similar. Follow these step-by-step instructions for the sportsbook signup.
- Navigate to the FOX Bet website or mobile app.
- Next, click on the “Join Now” button to open an account. It should be located in the top right section of your screen.
- From there, you will fill out your personal information including choosing a username and password for your account.
- Once fully registered, make sure to take advantage of any promos offered to new users.
- Set up your payment details so your deposit and withdrawal options are ready to go.
- Pick a sport and a bet and get started!
FOX Bet & PokerStars Casino Signup
FOX Bet signup for the casino is pretty much the same as the sportsbook. Please note, that if you already have a FOX Bet account for the sportsbook, you can use the same login for the casino. If you are registering for a new account, follow these step-by-step instructions for FOX Bet signup.
FOX Bet Registrations F.A.Q.
Here is a list of frequently asked questions you might have when using the FOX Bet mobile app or website. Please note, if you have further questions, you can navigate to the FOX Bet “Contact Us” link to fill out an inquiry. The customer support team is available 24/7 and you will be emailed back a response.
I already have a FOX Bet casino account. Do I need to open another account to use the FOX Bet sportsbook?
No! You can and must use the same login info for both the casino and sportsbook. FOX Bet has a strict policy of one account per person. If they suspect that someone is placing bets on duplicate accounts, they can shut down your account and any outstanding bets will be made void.
Can I place a sports bet while playing poker or other casino games?
Yes! FOX Bet makes it easy to switch between their casino and sportsbook features. You can do this from their main page or directly from whatever game you happen to be playing.
How do I place a bet in the sportsbook?
The first thing to do in placing a bet with the FOX Bet sportsbook is to decide which sport you’d like to bet on. Once you pick a sport, you’ll be able to see all the available games and bet styles offered.
Find a bet you like and click on the odds to add it to your “Bet Slip”. From there, you will enter your bet amount to help predict your potential payout. Finally, once you’re ready to place your bet, click on the “Place Bet” link to finalize. You can also track your other bets in the “Open Bets” tab.
One final important betting note; some sports and events offer “In-Game” betting. Meaning, once the game has started, you are still able to place bets as the event continues.