Online gambling in New Jersey is legal and the state also has some of the most non-restrictive gambling laws in the country. Atlantic City is a hot gambling commodity and it has helped put NJ online casinos on the map. In our guide to online casino craps, we’ll discuss how to play NJ online craps and the best craps betting strategy for you to follow. So read our guide and learn to play craps online!
How to Play NJ Online Craps
To play craps online, there are first some things to understand. Online casino craps is the online equivalent of the popular, ancient chance-based dice game. In the online version, the roll is virtualized and every player takes a turn being the shooter.
The shooter will pass the dice along to the next player anytime the dice land on seven. This is called “sevening out”. There are a lot of ways to win in NJ online craps and we will explore all of them.
Although all NJ online craps games are relatively similar and offer the same standard styles, there are plenty of variations when it comes to side bets. Here is a list of popular line bet offerings in NJ online craps.
- Pass Line Bets – in NJ online craps, there are three potential outcomes with the initial roll. Referred to as the “come-out” roll, if your first roll lands on a seven or an 11, your pass line bet wins. If your come-out roll lands on a two, three or 12, known as “craps”, then your pass line bet loses. If the come-out roll is any other number – four, five, six, eight, nine or 10 – that is called a point. A point requires you to reroll, if you hit the same number again, before rolling a seven, you win. If you roll a seven first, you lose.
- Don’t Pass Line Bets – in NJ online craps, when you bet on “Don’t Pass”, you’re putting your money on the come-out roll being a two, three or 12; the “craps” numbers. This is basically the opposite of a pass line bet. You’re essentially voting against the shooter. Unlike pass line bets, if a seven or 11 is rolled in a don’t pass line bet, the bet loses.
- Come Bets – a come bet is a popular side bet made in NJ online craps. Both come bets and don’t come bets are only established after a pass line bet or don’t pass line bet is established. If the come-out results in a point – or as we mentioned earlier; a four, five, six, eight, nine or 10. Then you should make a come bet if you believe the point will reappear before a seven or 11 appears.
- Don’t Come Bets – in NJ online craps, a don’t come bet is also a side bet. A don’t come bet happens when the come-out roll results in a point. Or, as we mentioned earlier; a four, five, six, eight, nine or 10. You should make a don’t come bet when you believe the next roll will produce a seven or 11. In this case, you are essentially betting against the shooter.
- Hard 4, 6, 8 or 10 – in NJ online craps, a bet on one of these hard even numbers, only wins by rolling two of the same numbers to equal the number in question. For instance, rolling two twos would equate to a win on a Hard 4 bet. Any other combination would lose.
Best Online Craps Games
When it comes to NJ online craps, there are definitely different options. Including a particularly interesting one referred to as “crapless craps”. It is a popular variety that gives better odds to players and leaves the odds in your favor.
In addition to crapless craps, there are also a variety of other NJ online craps options. The best online craps games are the ones that you feel most confident about. So remember that when you’re betting. In NJ online craps, there are a lot of betting possibilities. If you’re looking to learn to play craps online, make sure to consider odds and betting minimum/maximum amounts.
Here are some of the best online craps games to consider.
- Crapless Craps
- Open Craps
- High Point Craps
- New York Craps
- Simplified Craps
Best Craps Betting Sites
When it comes to NJ online craps, there are definitely some options that are better than others. Check out our list for the best craps apps out there. It is important to remember odds and bet amounts when considering a craps game online. Please note, that most of these craps games online, have demo versions. Meaning, you can get a feel for the site/app without fully investing or betting money.
|Online Casino||Max Odds (Pass Line)||Min Bet||Max Bet|
NJ Online Craps Review Conclusion
There are tons of options in NJ online craps. However, when choosing the best craps app, make sure to also consult the odds. Craps betting strategy is important and you should choose the bets you feel most confident about. Wherever you choose to play craps online in NJ, make sure you do your research. NJ online craps can be fun and lucrative if you play your dice right!