This Privacy Notice contains information that applies solely to visitors, users, and others personal information is processed when they use this website. We are tending to satisfy the highest standards for protection of personal privacy, and thus we adopt this notice to comply with relevant laws. Any terms defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act have the same meaning when used in this notice.
This Privacy Notice refers to the processing of your personal information processing on this website. The Notice does not contain information about processing your personal information on other websites.
Information we collect
When you use this website we may collect information about you. We may process your information not only during the use of the website but also after the use. We may share your personal information with third parties and collect your personal information directly from you or via services provided by third parties.
Types of personal information
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (‘personal information’). The types of personal information that we process are explained in the table below.
|Category A – Identifiers||Category B – Internet and network activity|
Online and cookie identifiers
|Information on your interaction with our website and access history|
Why do we process your information?
We may collect, use, disclose and retain your personal information for one or more of the following business or commercial purposes such as:
- To customize our service and present appropriate content to you (e.g.gambling-related content that is legal in your country/state)
- To improve our website and its contents.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To enable communication between your device and our server.
- To provide you with emails and other notices concerning products, services, events or news that may be of interest to you.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of our business, clients or others.
- To inform you regarding any changes to our services.
Disclose of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for business purposes. Before we share personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose for collecting such information and requires the recipient to keep that personal information confidential and use it only for performing the business purpose described in the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes:
- Internet or other similar network activity
Your personal information has been shared with your affiliates (members of the BC Group), service providers and third parties to whom we are authorized to disclose your personal information.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights and choices regarding your personal information
In the section below you may find more about your rights and choices regarding your personal information.
Access rights and data portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we have verified your identity, we will respond to your request as appropriate. We will provide information about:
- The categories of personal information that we collected about you, sources of information and business purposes for collecting and/or selling your information
- Third parties to whom we disclosed information for business purpose
- The specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you
Deletion request rights
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information. Once we receive and confirm the validity of your request, we will delete (and inform our service providers to delete) your personal information from. However, we may retain your information if it is our necessary for the following:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with relevant laws and legal obligations.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising access, data portability, and deletion rights
You may exercise the above-explained rights in relation to your personal information by sending the request to
Your request must be verifiable. Thus, you should provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. Also, you should describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if there is no possibility to verify your identity and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Please be aware that you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Response timing and format
We endeavour to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. Unless permitted by the law, we will not:
- Deny to you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy practices, we encourage you to contact us. Our contact details are: