William Hill NJ Sportsbook is coming to the online sports betting New Jersey market thanks to the federal reversal on the ban on sports betting. Get ready to experience great online betting and much more offered by William Hill NJ.
William Hill NJ Online Sportsbook Pros & Cons
|Established and Trustworthy Brand||Regular crashes on the mobile app|
|Multiple bonus and offers||Lacks cash out feature|
|Live betting and streaming options|
- William Hill NJ Online Sportsbook Pros & Cons
- How to Register With William Hill NJ Sportsbook
- William Hill NJ Payment Options
- How to Bet on William Hill New Jersey Sportsbook
- What can I bet on with William Hill NJ Sportsbook
- How can I access William Hill Online?
- William Hill Offers & Bonuses
- William Hill NJ Sportsbook Review Conclusion
How to Register With William Hill NJ Sportsbook
Signup and registration on their mobile/internet interface are very intuitive. Support along the entire process is offered if needed. William Hill offers a video outlining the relatively easy registration process on the mobile app.
Your mobile device (phone or tablet) will need to have your location turned on so they can verify that you’re in a state that legally allows sports betting. If you’re on vacation outside of New Jersey you will not be allowed to participate in online sports betting NJ residency notwithstanding. Typically, applications filled out correctly (with government ID and selfie photos) take five minutes for approval if they are submitted during normal business hours.
William Hill NJ Payment Options
William Hill NJ Sportsbook offers a few options to make deposits into your online sports betting NJ account:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard) – caveat with this option according to WH’s FAQ page, some banks consider this a cash advance and charge different rates so please check with your provider first.
- ACH (E-Check) – one should expect a 3 to 5 day turnaround time before deposited funds become available for play so if you got a hot tip on a game tonight this option is not for you.
- William Hill Prepaid Card – funded by credit/debit or check but allows you the option to withdraw WH Sportsbook funds to the card directly. The card is able to be used anywhere. Discover is accepted and can be used for cash at ATMs.
- Cash – visit one of William Hill NJ Sportsbook retail locations to use cash to fund your account.
- Monmouth Park Sportsbook by William Hill
- William Hill Sportsbook @ Ocean Resort Casino
How to Bet on William Hill New Jersey Sportsbook
William Hill NJ Sportsbook has brick and mortar locations that you can place bets at in person. On top of that, they also have an intuitive and robust online sports betting interface. The online sports betting New Jersey landing page on the app and desktop bring you all of the betting options in one place.
Once you have selected the icon of the sport that you are looking to wager on, the next screen will bring up all the betting options for that sport for that day.
For each contest, you are presented with the betting options:
- Money line (Odds paid to win $100 are presented if your selection wins outright)
- Point Spread (The favorite team will have points removed from their score and the underdog will have points added to their score)
- Over/Under (A number where the bettor picks whether that number will be over or under the total score)
When you make your selections William Hill NJ sportsbook will then give you options on how you want your bet to be structured if there are multiple picks:
- Multiple Straight bets;
- Parlays (multiple picks on the same ticket with better payouts but have to win all picks);
- Teasers (Similar to parlays however with better odds towards in favor of the better and often requires higher risk).
Online sports betting New Jersey is a relatively new market. William Hill NJ Sportsbook realizes that not all customers will be versed in the different types of bets. When you make multiple selections and are presented with the different betting options, you will find an informational icon next to each. If you click on the icon next to the type of bet, a pop-up window will appear. It will illustrate the type of bet with an example, making online sports betting easier to understand.
What can I bet on with William Hill NJ Sportsbook
William Hill NJ Sportsbook offers online sports betting for all the major sports (Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Golf), both amateur (college) and professional contests. William NJ also allows its customers to place wagers on upcoming award shows and other major events.
How can I access William Hill Online?
William Hill NJ Sportsbook offers both an Android and an iOs app making online sports betting in New Jersey available across many mobile devices. If there is an issue getting the app installed on either device, William Hill NJ has a helpful customer service team available online and over the phone.
The app is easy to use but it often crashes, especially at peak times when the traffic is high. If you want to be sure not to miss your favorite game, better to access the website via desktop or tablet instead of the app.
William Hill Offers & Bonuses
William Hill NJ Sportsbook offers promotions that are designed to keep you coming back even if you do not hit your picks for that night.
Hardwood Parlay Cashback:
Offers 20% rebate (up to $50) on lost basketball parlays of 4 teams or more (2/9/19)
3-Team Thursday Parlays:
Rebate 10% (Up to $50) on losing basketball parlays & teasers on Thursdays.
Two Dollar Tuesday:
On Tuesday bet exactly $2 or $22 and receive $2 or $4 back on each losing basketball parlay wager.
Make Your Free Throws Monday:
On Mondays, when you lose a pro-basketball straight point spread wager, you will earn $1 for each missed free throw and $2 for each missed free throw in the last minute of the 4th quarter.
Friday Night Blowout Bonus:
Place a bet pre-game on a professional basketball game and if your pick covers the spread by +10, you earn a 15% bonus (up to $150).
As it was explained by William Hill NJ Sportsbook: if you bet $1,000 on the Boston Celtics and they were favored by -10 and won the game by +21 points – then you would receive a $150 blowout bonus
Inversely – if you had bet $1,000 on the New York Knicks and they were underdogs by +13.5 points and they had lost by 3 points, or won the game outright, this would result in a cover of +10.5 points or higher and a blowout bonus of $150 is earned.
William Hill NJ Sportsbook Review Conclusion
William Hill NJ Sportsbook has an easy to use online sports betting interface paired with a helpful customer service staff. That should allow William Hill NJ to become the number one online sports betting provider in all of New Jersey.